Congratulations on having your paper accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 2018 11th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM 2018). Please carefully consider and address the reviewers' comments when you prepare the camera-ready version of your paper. The camera-ready copy of your paper must conform to the Springer's conference paper templates, which can be found in the author's instruction page 『here』 .
ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID) hosts a registry of unique researcher identifiers and a transparent method of linking research activities to their identifiers. Please see www.springer.com/gp/authors-editors/orcid for more details. You may apply an individual ORCID at www.orcid.org and include them with your address information in the headers of your papers.
Every accepted paper needs to be accompanied by the signed Springer Consent to Publish form before it can be included in the Springer proceedings. Under the normal circumstances, PC chair will send you the form. A more efficient way is that you can download and fill the form directly from 『here』 . One representative author of the paper needs to sign and scan the form and include it into your camera-ready submission. Note that Springer will not accept digital signatures, so please make sure that your form has been signed in ink and well scanned. In the form, you may consider the inclusion of the following information to address the relevant items:
To submit the final version of your paper, please follow below procedures:
- Create a folder named KSEM2018PXXX where XXX is your paper ID, and include the following files:
- Zip the folder into KSEM2018PXXX.zip file and
- Submit the zip file by email to 『email@example.com』 , the subject of the email should be KSEM2018PXXX
- At least one author of the paper must register for the conference by **June 10, 2018** for inclusion in the proceedings.
- If you have any question about camera-ready copy preparation and submission, please contact us『firstname.lastname@example.org』